The 11th International conference on Molecular Imprinting (MIP2020)
MIP2020 will be held at International Conference Center Hiroshima (ICCH), Japan from June 21 to 26. This conference aims to bring together scientists and engineers interested in molecular imprinting and related technologies, from academia and industry, in a productive and manageable environment. The scope of the conference ranges from new concepts and principles to advanced preparation techniques and industrial applications. The program will include a special session on bio-related cutting-edge research in Japan, presented by Prof. Kazunori Kataoka (DDS and nanomedicines), Prof. Takahiro Ochiya (Extracellular vesicles), Prof. Kazuhiko Ishihara (Biomaterials), and Prof. Yasushi Okada (Super-resolution imaging).
Since the first conference held in Cardiff, UK, in 2000, the MIP Conference has acted as the most relevant forum for researchers to share new ideas, discuss the most recent advancements, and exchange information. We hope that MIP2020 will provide participants with an excellent opportunity to accelerate future developments through various presentations and discussions, as well as building friendships. Hiroshima is known worldwide as an international city of peace and culture, and we will welcome all participants equally, regardless of age, sex, nationality, religion, and political belief. We are looking forward to meeting you in Hiroshima.
MIP2020 Organizing Committee, Toshifumi Takeuchi (Chair)
- Start of abstract submission
- October 1, 2019
- End of abstract submission
- February 29, 2020
- Notification of acceptance
- March 31, 2020
- End of early registration
- March 31, 2020
- End of regular registration
- June 19, 2020
- Opening the conference
- June 21, 2020
- The special issue will be published in Journal of Materials Chemistry B (RSC). Please see "Call for papers to the special Issue" site.
- The organizing committee has set up the best speak awards and the best poster awards in MIP2020, sponsored by The Royal Society of Chemistry and MDPI. Please see "Abstract Submission" site.
- REGISTRATION/ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS has been started.
- The date of the special session and gala dinner have been changed to June 24 from June 25.
- Abstract Submission has been started.
- Web site opened.